51. You beat eggs with chopsticks.
用筷子打蛋 (台山话之 fock蛋)
52. You have a teacup with a cover on it.
有一个带盖的杯
53. You always look phone numbers up in the phone book,
since calling information (*69) costs 50 cents.
总是从電话李里查找號码,因为查询台(*69)收費50仙。
54. You only make long distance calls after 11pm.
11点后才打长途
55. If you are male, you clap at something funny and if
you are female, you giggle whilst placing a hand over your mouth.
男生好笑时会开怀大笑,女生则会用手遮住个嘴偷偷地笑
56. You like Chinese films in their original undubbed versions.
爱看原版中文电影
57. You love Chinese Martial Arts films.
爱看功夫武术片
58. You've learnt some form of martial arts.
曾学过功夫(吃过夜粥)
59. Shaolin actually means something to you.
少林這名对你来说,并非空洞名词
60. You like congee with thousand-year-old eggs.
你爰吃用千年老蛋煑的粥 (皮蛋粥)
61. You prefer your shrimp with the heads and legs still attached.
你中意有头有脚虾多D
62. You never call your parents just to say hi.
从不给父母打通电话来说声问好
63. If you don't live at home, when your parents call,
they ask if you've eaten, even if it's midnight.
父母电话来,他们总会问你吃过饭沒,那怕电话是在半夜时打来的
64. When you're sick, your parents tell you not to eat fried foods
or baked goods due to yeet hay.
病了,爸妈会告诉你别吃炒煎焗食物,因为热气。。。
65. You know what yeet hay is.
你知什么是热气
66. You e-mail your Chinese friends at work, even though you only 10 feet apart.
你用e-mail(E猫)与唐人同事联络,尽管你们只离10尺之遥
67. You use a face cloth.
你用面巾
68. You starve yourself before going to all you can eat places.
在去所有任吃的餐会之前,你会先节食饿下自已
69. You know someone who can get you a good deal on jewelry or electronics.
你识得人帮自己打折头买珠宝电器等
70. You save your old Coke bottle glasses even though
you're never going to use them again.
尽管你不再用,你仍留着可乐瓶
71. You own your own meat cleaver and sharpen it.
你拥有自己的切肉刀 ,并保持锋利
72. Your toothpaste tubes are all squeezed paper-thin.
你的牙膏总会被挤得干干净净象纸般簿才舍得扔掉
73. You know what moon cakes are.
知道什么是月饼
74. When there is a sale on toilet paper, you buy 100 rolls and store
them in your closet or in the bedroom of an adult child who has moved out.
厕纸减价,你会买上100卷, 存起来
75. Your parents know how to launch nasal projectiles.
你爸妈知道怎样用鼻子发射。。。物件。
76. You iron your own shirts.
你自已 熨衫
77. You play a musical instrument.
你会玩乐器
78. Even if you're totally full, if someone says they're going to
throw away the leftovers on the table, you'll finish them.
尽管你己经很饱,但别人说要倒掉吃净食物时,你就把它们都吃光。
79. You've eaten a red bean popsicle.
曾吃过红豆雪条
80. You bring oranges (or other produce) with you as a gift
when you visit people's homes.
带橙或其他水果作礼物去探访别人
81. You fight over who pays the dinner bill.
争着付帐
82. You majored in something practical like engineering, medicine or law.
你主修象工程,医学或法律等科目。
83. You live with your parents and you are 30 years old
(and they prefer it that way). Or if you're married and
30 years old, you live in the apartment next door to your parents,
or at least in the same neighborhood.
到了而立之年(30岁),还与父母同住。或者住隔壁或住同一小区
84. You don't tip more than 10% at a restaurant, and if you do,
you tip Chinese delivery guys/waiters more.
你上餐馆付不超过10%小费,就算超过10%,所付小费都比付唐餐送外卖的少。
85. You have acquired a taste for bitter melon.
吃苦瓜
86. You eat every last grain of rice in your bowl, but don't
eat the last piece of food on the table.
你吃净自己碗中每粒饭,却不吃枱面盘中最后一条莱